Get Visitors to Your Site
Below are ten factors that influence where your website ranks in search engine results pages (SERP). The first five relate to website content.
- Direct websites visits – these are visitors who do not use a search engine to go to your site.
- The amount of time visitors spend on your site- the more time the better and good content hooks them.
- This refers to how often people bounce back to search results after visiting your site. The top links have around a 49% bounce rate.
- The number of domains that link back to you, a way of acknowledging your expertise.
- Use of no-follow links. This tells search engines not to count this. Embed the follow code on your backlinks.
- Apply website security by using HTTPS.
- Anchors are the clickable words on the site usually noted by a blue color. Outbound anchors that link to another page or site are a necessity.
- Keywords in anchors, the body of the copy and no more than 2.5% to 5.0% keyword density.
- Keywords in the title and metatags.
- Videos on the page. The more types of content, the better.
Did you know…
Big Rig Media offers internet marketing services including social media posts, blogs, newsletters and articles.
Take a look at: www.bigrigmedia.com