Improve your SEO results with Video
Video is the hottest topic in content marketing today. Take a look at the following five reasons to consider incorporating video content onto your website:
- Embedded video on your site (as opposed to YouTube or Vimeo) can improve your SEO results.
- A recent survey suggests that 79 percent of customers preferred learning about a product through a video instead of reading a description.
- Recently, StacksandStacks.com conducted research suggesting viewers are 144 percent more likely to buy an item after they see it in a video.
- A Helpscount.net survey indicated the chance of selling to an existing consumer is 60 to 70 percent higher than the likelihood of selling to a new visitor. Video content is a great way to earn repeat business, enhance customer loyalty, and expand on the benefits of your product or service.
- Another survey reported that 34% of video users would rather share a product video as opposed to text which helps spread brand awareness.