While it may be tempting to dismiss Twitter as a fad, evidence suggests that it is anything but (the same with Facebook). According to SearchEngineWathttps://muckrack.com/ch.com, both of these platforms are expected to continue expansion into world markets. You have to consider Twitter and Facebook as part of a comprehensive marketing strategy.
While they can be connected, remember that Twitter and Facebook are two completely different platforms.
Here are five things you may want to know about Twitter:
- Twitter is all about making connections and sharing and obtaining information.
- You can begin by following people based on interests and professions by checking on sites like https://www.muckrack.com. See how others use Twitter before you begin tweeting.
- Twitter only allows 140 character tweets to be transmitted.
- Followers may be slow in coming but if you stay with it, you will gather them.
- There are sites (hootsuite.com is one) who will schedule your tweets for you.
As a Big Rig Media public service announcement to any readers with children, following are seven Twitter and text messages they may use and their meaning:
- 143 (I love you)
- 182 (I hate you)
- 303 (Mom)
- CD9 (Parent in the room)
- 99 (Parent has left)
- A3 (Anyplace, anywhere, anytime)
- ASL (Age, sex, location)