Thinking mobile means figuring out a way to advertise your business on mobile devices. Consider the following:
- Some estimates say mobile visits now account for 20% of internet traffic.
- Cisco projects that global mobile data traffic will increase 18 times in the next five years.
- Mobile video will make up 70% of mobile traffic by 2016.
- Global mobile data traffic increased over 100% in 2011 (This occurred four years in a row.)
However, the projected $11.6 billion that will be spent on mobile advertising in 2012 is still considered small. As a comparison, advertisers spend almost four times as much on online advertising.
So, the question is, how can your business best outreach to mobile users? Here are four ideas:
- Optimize your website for mobile (Big Rig Media can do this for you).
- Facebook does not monetize mobile. You might have to try the Google Display Network (YouTube, Blogger and Gmail) to advertise your products and services on mobile.
- Send text ads to your customers
- Develop a mobile app as a cool game or other interactive program. It’s projected that more than 76.9 billion apps will be downloaded by 2014.
Contact Big Rig Media today at (866) 524-4744 or click here and discover how we can get you optimized for mobile.