Content Basics / Promoting Internet Content
Here are a few things to help execute an internet content strategy and promote your internet content after your target audience, message, and results you would like to see have been determined.
- White Papers, Ebooks, and Reports
- Blog Posts, Articles
- Email Newsletters
- Thought Leadership and Point of View (POV) Pieces
- Social Media Posts
- Case Studies and Client Profiles
Internet Content Distribution:
Is the way multimedia content is distributed to online audiences using three basic channels:
- Paid: Using paid promotions like CPCs (cost per click) that cost each time someone clicks through to view the content.
- Earned: Leveraging third-parties like the press, guest articles, retweets, shares, or product reviews to distribute content.
- Owned: Placing content any business owned web properties like a website, blog, social media, or a microsite.
Multiple tools exist to move your content including:
- Click to Tweet
Talk to us about the best ways to move your content.
With the Google monolith (You know it’s a leader when a company becomes a verb as in Google that or Xerox this!) and other popular search engines like Firefox, Yahoo, Bing, and Edge, search engines seem like an unlikely space for competitors.
Below are a few that may make a mark some day:
An academic search engine introduced in 2015 to help find scientific publications.
A search engine with many features like “Instant Answers”, searching within a site, and infinite scrolling.
A straightforward search with fast results and a “Search Safely with HotBot” that does not collect or use private information.
- $40 billion in voice shopping is projected in the US by 2022
- 85% of voice shoppers trust digital assistant recommendations
- 55% of US households are expected to adopt smart speakers by 2020
- It takes 4.6 seconds to load a text search, and 0.54 to load a voice search
- Johnnie Walker, Domino’s, and Nestle currently use voice search tools
Note: Expect to hear more about voice engine optimization (VEO), Chatmeter’s trademarked term for voice-based search engine optimization.